Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!, 2/9/2013, 9:00 am

  • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!

      Date: Saturday February 9, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT+00:00)
      Location: EAST SIDE, Hometown Buffet
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      The east side location is the Hometown Buffet. Enter this address into Mapquest for good directions:

      10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE Washington)

      For more information, please contact:

      Phil Westover, WA7URV
      Sherwood, Oregon

      Home: 503.625.7323
      Cell: 503.476.4452
      492commish@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        See you all there -  Bob KM7Q...

        Title: Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013