Just Radios is great !!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
      Phil - Most excellent.  I made the order.  I like the method and will now be ready for build day with that sketchy Ramsey amp kit.  Still trying to get the Texas Topper to give me more than 2.3 watts out for 2 watts in.  Ordered a better FET for 20 meters.  Goal is to get 2 watts out with the Rock Mite. - Mr Bob