Goint to Miss this QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!,

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
      Group - Going to miss this one. I am a judge for the Portland Outdoor School "Photo of the year award".  Ive been doing this about ten years, looking at 1200 photos along with five others and editing them down to 100.  Then the photos are put on line for the public to edit.  After that, there is a big gala where the photos are shown, sold, and much food is eaten. - Mr Bob

      http://www.photooftheyear.net/page.asp?pageid=1159243733  is the website, in case you want to look at the photos and join in judging if you wish.  The top 100 will be put up on line around the 15th of January.

      Mr Bob KM7Q  PS:  Almost got the Tex Topper I built at build day working.  the 47pF cap they gave me was supposed to be 470pF.  The thing was a very cool attenuator !!

    • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
        Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

        Title: Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!

        Date: Saturday January 12, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
        Location: EAST SIDE, Hometown Buffet
        Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

        We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

        The east side location is the Hometown Buffet. Enter this address into Mapquest for good directions:

        10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE Washington)

        For more information, please contact:

        Phil Westover, WA7URV
        Sherwood, Oregon

        Home: 503.625.7323