Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- WEST SIDE, 12/8/2012, 5:00 pm

  • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- WEST SIDE

      Date: Saturday December 8, 2012
      Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Location: See Notes Below
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
      talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
      it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
      to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
      started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      2012

      January 14: EAST SIDE
      February 11: EAST SIDE
      February 18: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      March 10: EAST SIDE

      April 14: WEST SIDE
      May 12: WEST SIDE
      May 19: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      June 9: WEST SIDE

      July 7: EAST SIDE
      August 11: EAST SIDE
      August 18: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      September 8: EAST SIDE

      October 13: WEST SIDE
      November 10: WEST SIDE
      November 10: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      December 8: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish comcast.net

    • Richard M. Craig
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
        Is this correct? Meet at a restaurant that I think is closed at 5 PM .

        From: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
        To: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:01:13 +0000
        Subject: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- WEST SIDE, 12/8/2012, 5:00 pm

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
          Group - I think it is below "Date", "Time", and "Location", it says "Starts around 9:00 am".   I hope that's right, as I will be there then.
          It is also at new location, Peppermill Restaurant, 17,455 SW Farmington, in the Beaverton/Aloha area.  (Aloha, like we have Hawaii WX? :-)
          Correct me if I am wrong!!  - Mr Bob KM7Q

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2012

            Date: Saturday December 8, 2012
            Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

          • 492commish@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2012

              I haven't done a good job keeping the automatic messaging up to date!  I'll get that fixed!

              The breakfast is at the Peppermill, starting around 9:00 am.

              Sorry for the confusion!