Breakfast This Saturday, WEST Side!

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- April 12: WEST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We'll have some sample NORCAL S9 Signal Generator kits available to look at.
      These are the kits we'll be using for our upcoming club build. Come check
      these out!

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love
      to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are
      no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you
      don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can
      help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some
      great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)
      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804

      2008

      May 10: WEST SIDE
      June 14: WEST SIDE

      July 12: EAST SIDE