MFJ Cub, 10 T Pot Installed.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2012
    Hello - I put the ten turn pot on the top of the MFJ Cub, works great.  Now to get on the air and add to my Georgia, Iowa, and two Caly QSOs.   Sure fun receiver, quiet and brings em in.

    If MFJ had the ten turn pot option for another $15, they would sell more of them, my guess.  Most complaints I see of the rigs is the tight one turn tuning.  Some complain about warm up time, but hell, just warm them up!!

    Photo attached.  - 73, Mr Bob KM7Q