Socializing & Museum of Sorts...

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2012
      Dave n All - Agreed, its 95% socializing.  Its also a museum of sorts, looking at vintage gear and seeing what folks have saved, built home brew, and hear the stories behind the things.

      I have only had a table twice, and the first time I had another ham with me, so we took turns touring the site.  This last one, I was pretty focused, as I had a bunch of stuff, and good stuff (and wanted money for yet more good stuff).  I still got around every hour or so, and closed up by noon, so toured about then.  I look forward to Rickreall, wow, coming up soon !!

      I will try to remember to announce Vancouver next time.  I think either they have two a year, or time is still accelerating with age !! - Bob KM7Q