Bob KM7Q will miss July 7 breaky &..

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2012
      Hello - I am going to the Blues fest today and the Blues cruise is from 1300 to 0200 local, so I will likely be sleeping when the breakfast occurs tomorrow.

      I will be hiking in Walawas on August 11 breaky day, but WILL be at build day, August 18th. - 73 Mr Bob KM7Q

    • floftis@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2012
        the breakfast is on the 14th of July

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2012
          VHF All-Mode (yes, FM too) Breakfast is East side at the Hometown Buffet by Mall 205 at 8:00 am 7/7/2012

          I have a meeting for the Portland Bridge swim at the Elmers same time but hope to get over to the Hometown buffet if I get done early.
           Tom Popp - KA0TP

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 8, 2012
            Thanks Much, 14 July, I will be there !!  TNX again - Mr Bob