Cascade QRP Club Breakfast This Saturday, WEST SIDE

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- December 8: WEST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS!  This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it!  Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio!  In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast!  (We can help you get started!)  Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country Buffet).  Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE:  10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE Washington)
      WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard  97213-4804

      2008

          January 12:  EAST SIDE
          February 9:  EAST SIDE
          March 8:  EAST SIDE