Re: [cascadeqrp] Re: Cascade QRP Club Build Day, 5/19/2012, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 9 , May 6 7:26 PM
      Phil and all - Right on!!   They should hold Dayton back a week, as we DO have our priorities.  Dayton is Dayton, but there's a hamfest a week, and build day is only three or four times a year !!  And we have better doughnuts, and I will bring a fruit n salad plate this year!! - Bob KM7Q :-)))

      Message 2 of 9 , May 12 8:56 AM
        Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

        Title: Cascade QRP Club Build Day

        Date: Saturday May 19, 2012
        Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
        Location: WA7URV QTH
        Notes: What we do: We build electronic stuff! Meet new friends! If you’re a builder with an electronic kit project (radio or otherwise) that’s been sitting on the shelf for too long or someone who might want to order a kit to build, this is the event for you! Bring your own tools or you can use ours. If you’ve never built a kit, there will be experienced builders to help with component identification, basic soldering and other kit building techniques! You can even learn how to use power supplies and test equipment for checking the operation of your project.
        Snacks, coffee and cold sodas will be provided; bring your sack lunch or take a break to get fast-food!
        You can come later than the start time above and leave earlier than the finish time. It’s up to you how much of the schedule your participation will be!
        Space limits us to ten table positions for building, so please RSVP soon via email. If you just want to visit, come on by! Visitors are welcome!
        If you need advice on what to order for a first-time kit, please call or email WA7URV. Allow a couple weeks for kit deliveries from most vendors.

        Message 3 of 9 , May 12 9:56 AM
          Group - I missed the breakfast, going on at this moment, as I stayed up to late, out on the town with my son.  BUT, I will be at build day and look much forward to it.  Gathering my kits to build next weekend.   Hope the breakfast went well.

          I will now chase a few contests till noon, then GET OUTDOORS for a bicycle ride and sun.  73 !!  - Mr Bob KM7Q