G3XBM FETer 80m CW Transceiver

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      A friend of mine (Colin, K7FM) pointed me to a website with the above circuit design.

      I pulled all the pertinent info off the site, created a .pdf of it and posted it to the files section of our YahooGroups site.

      There are very few parts in this little 80M transceiver; it has -100dBm sensitivity and about 18mw power out. You would only have to make an 18 mile QSO to hit 1000 miles/watt!

      Should be some food for thought if you don't have any ideas for a future build!

      PS: See you on April 14th at the Peppermill Restaurant for breakfast!