Cascade QRP Club Breakfast - EAST SIDE, 3/10/2012, 9:00 am

  • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 8:55 AM
      Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cascade QRP Club Breakfast - EAST SIDE

      Date: Saturday March 10, 2012
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday until Saturday March 10, 2012.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
      talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
      it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
      to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
      started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      2012

      January 14: EAST SIDE
      February 11: EAST SIDE
      February 18: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      March 10: EAST SIDE

      April 14: WEST SIDE
      May 12: WEST SIDE
      May 19: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      June 9: WEST SIDE

      July 7: EAST SIDE
      August 11: EAST SIDE
      August 18: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      September 8: EAST SIDE

      October 13: WEST SIDE
      November 10: WEST SIDE
      November 10: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      December 8: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish comcast.net

    • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 8:55 AM

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 11:46 AM
          Hello - I will miss this breakfast, will be playing QRP on the Washington coast this weekend.  I DO have my kits for the next build day, a Texas Topper amp for my rock mites, and a MFJ cub !!

          Enjoy the breaky, 73  Bob KM7Q