Re: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Breakfast - EAST SIDE, 1/14/2012, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hello - Bob KM7Q will be there.  I sent this via Winlink also, but it may have gotten eaten by a spam filter, as I did not receive it.  I CCed to myself and received it there, but not via the group email.  It read:

      "Hello from Bob, testing Winmore, 7mHz to Spanaway, Wash node station via FT817.  Finally got it to work.  See you all at breakfast.

      Thanks to all of you that have helped me get back into this hobby after the 45 yr break from it. - Bob, KM7Q"

      Let me know if any of you received it via KM7Q@....   Winmore sure is fun to play with. - Bob

      Date: Saturday January 14, 2012
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday until Saturday March 10, 2012.
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
      talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
      it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
      to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
      started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      2012

      January 14: EAST SIDE
      February 11: EAST SIDE
      February 18: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      March 10: EAST SIDE

      April 14: WEST SIDE
      May 12: WEST SIDE
      May 19: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      June 9: WEST SIDE

      July 7: EAST SIDE
      August 11: EAST SIDE
      August 18: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      September 8: EAST SIDE

      October 13: WEST SIDE
      November 10: WEST SIDE
      November 10: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      December 8: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish comcast.net