Build Day in Feb..

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2012
      Phil - I plan to be at your February 18th build day.  If the numbers are down that day, it may be because, if I have my days right, its the day of the Salem Ham Fair.  Not sure, but think its 0900 on that day.  I would rather go to your build day than the ham fest anytime.

      If you need any critique of the writting work you are doing, let me know.  It may well be that you are way ahead of me on the tech writing, but I will be glad to have a look at any of your work.  I will send you a word doc regarding my "guitar pick tele key", that I plan to send with a photo to QST.  73  Mr Bob

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
        Group - This might be a fun small project, a linear amp for the rock mite.  Its a five watts out POWER amp for the quarter watt rock mite or equivalent. - Mr Bob KM7Q

        http://w5usj.com/TxTopperQRPAmp.html
      • Dean Davis
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
          Yep, and qrpme.com has the kits

          ==================
          Dean Davis, N7XG
          www.alpinesoft.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2012
            Hello All, KM7Q, Bob here - I am taking the ARRL Intro to Ecomm Course for ARES.   They have asked me to get info from other hams who have worked in an emergency.  The question is as follows:  "Evaluate your preparedness for the experience, the degree you successfully suppported ecomm and how your group evaluated the overall group response?"

            They want me to obtain at least three stories.  If any of you have one, a short paragraph would be much appreciated.   TNX and 73,  Mr Bob KM7Q
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 15, 2012
              Hello - Thanks Dean for the tip.  I am ready for the next build day, or two even.  I have ordered the "Texas Toper" and an MFJ Cub kit for 20 meters to drive it.  Always look forward to build day !!

              Had my first EVER play on RTTY, using MMTTY software this weekend.  Jumped in the contest and had a great time, 22 states, Argentina, Brazil, Japan and Canada, all with the FT 817 at five watts.

              I am looking at building a 30-50 linear for the 817 too, the WA2EUJ linear that won the ARRL homebrew challenge, and now is available as a kit.   See you all at next QRP breakfast.  73 Bob KM7Q

              Group - This might be a fun small project, a linear amp for the rock mite.  Its a five watts out POWER amp for the quarter watt rock mite or equivalent. - Mr Bob KM7Q

              http://w5usj.com/TxTopperQRPAmp.html

            • Richard M. Craig
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
                Would you email me the address to your shop.

                Rick K7RMC @...

                To: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 16, 2012
                  31750 NE. Canter, Sherwood.