Happy Hollidays with SONG I Wrote !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 37 KB
    Hello - I wrote a song for all on this fine holiday season.  It represents a long held view about a controversial subject that comes up every winter as the holiday season begins.

    So have a grand "Hollerday" and NEW YEAR.   How ever you view this controversial song, I hope you get your wish, as long as you do not live near Portland Township, where MY wish must over-rule.  The song is in the text below, AND, for your long term pleasure, attached as a word document. - Mr Bob

    LET IT SNOW - From Afar

    By Bob Crispin

    The weather outside is steamy
    The ocean breezes quite dreamy
    To those Thai beaches I’ll go
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

    The home airports are closed tight
    While I’m stuck on Fiji for another night
    You can let those snow plows blow
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

    Lying on the beach in Monterey
    On bikes and hikes I’ll go play
    So while I’m at Cannery Row
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

    Back home it is freezing
    This song to some quite pleasing
    So you stay home, I’ll go
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

    While you’re stuck in the pass to go ski
    The temp down here is eighty-three
    In my kayak I’ll row
    Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

    The weather in Portland is drizzly