Build Day and Breakfast

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
      Phil - I may be out of town for both breakfast and the build day.  I will be QRP in the Medford, Ashland area, UNLESS IT SNOWS down there, then I will show up for breakfast and be an observer at build day.  Hope it goes well, I missed the last one too, and its a most excellent activity.  If I do not see you there, maybe see you at Swaptoberfest !! - 73 Bob KM7Q