Progress of Club-build Questionnaire Responses

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:26 PM
      Hello All!  So far the following have responded with a Club-build survey:

      Mike W7SST
      Floyd K7POS
      Fred KD7T
      Ed N7SNT

      We'll be meeting a week from this coming Saturday, and hopefully we can get responses from all who might be interested.  I you need a survey directly, please email me and I'll send one to you.

      Thanks!  And I look forward to us getting together!  (We'll talk about what we'll be building soon.)

      By the way, if you know anyone who might have fun with us on this, just let me know!