New Date for November Build Day!

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      I found out today I have a conflict with the November 19th Build Day, so I would like to reschedule it for after our breakfast in November on the 12th. The breakfasts will be on the west side location, so that should not be too bad.

      As we get closer, I'll start to send out reminders to sign up. No need for you to that quite yet.

      Thanks, and 73