Re: [cascadeqrp] Successful Club Build Day!

  • Pambob
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
      Phil. I was QRP in Port Townsand. Will try to be at your nxt bld day. They are a grand event!!!  73 Bob

      Vote Bob, Socialized Coffee Party, in 2012. If we can't have health care, at least coffee for all, good for productivity. Good for America.

      On Aug 20, 2011, at 4:03 PM, "Phil" <492commish@...> wrote:

      Do you define "success" as "lots of people?" No, you define success as "lots of fun!" Today was SUCCESSFUL!

      Thanks for Ed KQ1R and Floyd K7POS for joining in! I've added a couple of photos on the YahooGroups site. Check them out!

      I hope more of you can be with us next time! Stay tuned!