Club Build Day, Saturday, August 20th

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:24 PM
      The YahooGroups auto messaging system will send out a reminder for this event, but I wanted to make sure to get a word out a bit earlier.

      I hope we can get a good group to show up on August 20th at my shop. Remember, we aren't building a group kit, but you can take advantage of this opportunity to make some solder smoke with your friends. And if you need any type of test gear, it's available.

      Please drop me an email if you are planning to attend. It helps to have a rough count, although if you discover that morning that you could make it, don't hesitate to be here!

      We're also extending a welcome to anyone who has never dabbled in electronics building. You can come and check it out without any obligation or hassle! Just let me know if you're interested and I'll send you information.

      For more information on what this is all about, go to the "Files" section of our YahooGroups site, and see the flier we used last March.

      H) 503-625-7323