May 14th Club Breakfast, Followed by Club Build Session

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2011
      Hi All!

      You should have already received the reminders for the club breakfast this coming Saturday (the 14th). Don't forget, we're going to meet at my QTH after breakfast, around 11:00am for a club build session.

      So far, the following have indicated they will be there for the build session:

      Ed Foltyn, KQ1R
      Floyd Loftis, K7POS
      Bob Crispin, KM7Q
      Fred Winter, KD7T
      Phil Westover, WA7URV

      Please let me know if the above list is not correct.

      I'll provide hot coffee, and because we will have just come from breakfast, I don't think anyone needs to bring donuts or anything like that. If you plan to stay for awhile, you might want to bring a sack lunch or something that will tide you over.

      I look forward to the 14th!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2011
        Hello Group - Bob KM7Q here,  I may be camping at my son's place near Goldendale, setting up the Yaesu 817 up for some in the woods haming.  If so, I will miss both the breakfast and the build day.  If the WX turns nasty, I will be at the breaky and arrive with munchies to observe and rag chew at build day.

        Hope you all had a great weekend of working New England and area 7.  I have had PSK31 set up for two days now, played on that, CW and SSB.  I have the Signalink and Digipan software.  Sure was easy and intuitive to learn.

        I find that when the eyes get tired of texting, the ears are rested for CW and SSB.  When the ears get tired, back to the screen.  I had a grand time toggling tween them, 14 states contacted over the two days.

        The FT817 rules, what a rig that is !!!  73 to all, hope to see you this round, or next. - Mr Bob KM7Q