Re: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club May 14th Build Day

  • Fred Winter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2011
      Thanks Phil, I'm planning on attending the build session once again'

      Fred  KD7T

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2011
        Phil - Count Bob in, maybe a builder this time, if I can find a kit, if not, I will hang out and observe again.  I may build a tube home brew xmitter for 20, but must get gear together by then, or by the next one.  73, TNX for great events.-  Mr Bob