Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- WEST SIDE, 4/9/2011, 9:00 am

  • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 9:03 AM
      Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- WEST SIDE

      Date: Saturday April 9, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday until Saturday June 11, 2011.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes.
      Location: Home Town Buffet, WEST SIDE (see notes for directions)
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
      talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
      it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
      to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
      started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      2011

      January 8: EAST SIDE
      February 12: EAST SIDE
      March 12: EAST SIDE
      March 19: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack

      April 9: WEST SIDE
      May 14: WEST SIDE
      May 21: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      June 11: WEST SIDE

      July 9: EAST SIDE
      August 13: EAST SIDE
      August 20: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      September 10: EAST SIDE

      October 8: WEST SIDE
      November 12: WEST SIDE
      November 19: Club Build Day at WA7URV's Shop/Shack
      December 10: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish comcast.net

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 5:34 PM
        Hello Group - In my quest to gain monies to purchase a Yaesu FT 817, I am selling the following gear at a good price.  I will have the gear in my car on QRP breakfast day if anyone is interested in looking at it.  Anyone selling Yaesu, or ICOM equiv to QRP gear can bring that for me to look at.   TNX, 73  Mr Bob KM7Q

        Oak Hills Research OHR 100A QRP CW 40 meter Tranciever, factory built, with ten-turn tuning pot and auto keyer option.   Perfect condition, retails at $330.

        Oak Hills Research DD1 Digital Frequency Dial, factory built, for above QRP rig.  Perfect condition, retails for $165.

        Agilent E3633A 200W Power Supply, 8V, 20A or 20V, 10A.  Perfect condition, retails new at $1,368.

      • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 9:02 AM