Photos & .....

  • Bob Crispin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      All - If anyone ever sees photos I take and want one, I will print one up, or bring it on a thumb drive to download onto a laptop.   Free images, no charge.   Photography WAS my most expensive hobby until digital came out.    Now its radio.  I have seven bicycles, so that hobby is paid for !!!

      How many radios (bicycles, fast cars, fishing poles, hobby of choice items) should you own ???

      X=N+1

      X = How many radios you SHOULD own.
      N = How many radio you own now.

      This last build day made me "horny" for a Yaesu FT-817.   These hobby's are dangerous to budgets !!
      Anyone hear of anyone selling a 400hz, or 250hz xtal filter for an IC 735, give me a holler !!

      Mr Bob KM7Q