Breakfast This Saturday -- West Side

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- WEST SIDE!!

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS!  This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it!  Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio!  Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      May 12: WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country Buffet)

      When we meet on the west side, many of us head over to Ham Radio Outlet after breakfast to spin a few knobs!

      FUTURE MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS
      (all at Home Town Buffet locations)

      2007

      JUNE 2:  SeaPac
      June 9:  WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard

      July 14:  EAST SIDE:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      August 11:  EAST SIDE:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      September 8:  EAST SIDE:  105th and SE Washington, Portland

      October 13: WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      November 10: WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      December 8:  WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays):  503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends:  503-625-7323    email:  492commish@...