Re: [cascadeqrp] W7ZOI 20dB, 20 watt attenuator

  • Dave Haupt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Now THAT is creative - you made your own mill for milling PC boards. I love postings like this. I'd never heard of a XY vice before and now I know that I need one!

      Very tidy work you do. I fear my hand skills stink, so when I make things, they might work, but ugly takes on a completely different meaning.

      Dave W8NF