Post Photos of Your Favorite Morse Keys!

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      We were talking at a recent breakfast about possibly having everyone post photos of their favorite keys. I did this for the ones I like to use.

      All you have to do is go to the YahooGroups site, find the "Photos" tag on the left side of the screen. Once in the photos area, look for "Club Member Code Keys."

      You can just look through what's there, but it would be great for you to post photos of the keys YOU use!

      Have fun!

      - Phil, WA7URV