Cascade QRP Club Breakfast, December 11th, WEST SIDE

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- December 11: WEST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
      talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
      it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
      to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
      started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      2011

      January 8: EAST SIDE
      February 12: EAST SIDE
      March 12: EAST SIDE

      April 9: WEST SIDE
      May 14: WEST SIDE
      June 11: WEST SIDE

      July 9: EAST SIDE
      August 13: EAST SIDE
      September 10: EAST SIDE

      October 8: WEST SIDE
      November 12: WEST SIDE
      December 10: WEST SIDE

      FUTURE CLUB BUILD DAYS

      March 19th (- NOTE THE CHANGE FROM ORIGINAL DATE)
      May 21st
      August 20th
      November 19th

      CLUB BUILD DAYS ARE HELD AT THE QTH OF WA7URV

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish<at>comcast.net