Looking for QRP Rig for 20m

  • PamBob
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010

      Bob Crispin KM7Q

      pambob@...

      I am going to build group on the 20th.  If anyone in that group has, or knows someone who has a 20 meter CW QRP rig for sale, I am in the market for one and could bring cash to make such a purchase.  I have an Oak Hills rig for 40 and am looking for something like that for 20.  Of course a K-1 would be real nice, but a single bander for 20 would be good enough !! – 73s, Mr Bob KM7Q

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!