Re: Cascade QRP Club Build Day in November

  • edwardfoltyn
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
      I am interested. Send me the info
      Ed,
      KQ1R

      --- In cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <492commish@...> wrote:

      > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
      >
      > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
      >
      > I hope to hear from you soon!
      >
      > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

    • Jeff Goddard
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
        Phil,

        Please send me the info!

        73,

        Jeff ,  KS7N
        On Oct 10, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:

        If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.

        I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.

        I hope to hear from you soon!

        - Phil Westover, WA7URV

      • richard.booth
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 13, 2010

          Hi Phil ….  It’s been a while, time does fly!

          Would like the flyer that tells about the build day.   Thanks

          Dick B. W7VPV

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 20, 2010

            Hi Phil….  If there is still a spot left on build day please put me down

            Thanks, Dick  W7VPV

            Hi Phil ….  It’s been a while, time does fly!

            Would like the flyer that tells about the build day.   Thanks

            Dick B. W7VPV

            I just returned from the Norcal annual conference and co-presented how to form a QRP group. and while we have a group I would like to suggest that we change directions towards regular building sessions. The Omaha group meets every 2 months in the back of a pizza parlor and get great attendence.

            I would also like us to try and expand out group. sent out email to other clubs and let them know who we are, etc. We can even try and introduce people to building for the first time. I have been working on a booklet with this other group and it identifies, tools, kits, and building methods.

            What do you think?

            D2

            Dean Davis (N7XG)
            Alpine Software