re: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Build Day in November

  • Dave Haupt
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
      Dean, I'd love to see that booklet, no matter how unfinished it is!

      Dave

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
        OY....Send 'er over...please.

        -James

        On 10/10/2010 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:
        > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
        >
        > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
        >
        > I hope to hear from you soon!
        >
        > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

      • edwardfoltyn
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
          I am interested. Send me the info
          Ed,
          KQ1R

          --- In cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <492commish@...> wrote:

          > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
          >
          > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
          >
          > I hope to hear from you soon!
          >
          > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

        • Jeff Goddard
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
            Phil,

            Please send me the info!

            73,

            Jeff ,  KS7N
            On Oct 10, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:

            If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.

            I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.

            I hope to hear from you soon!

            - Phil Westover, WA7URV

          • richard.booth
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 13, 2010

              Hi Phil ….  It’s been a while, time does fly!

              Would like the flyer that tells about the build day.   Thanks

              Dick B. W7VPV

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 20, 2010

                Hi Phil….  If there is still a spot left on build day please put me down

                Thanks, Dick  W7VPV