Re: Cascade QRP Club Build Day in November

  • PamBob
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010

      Hello – I have an envelope with a Rock Mite for 20 m.  Hmm, a build day would be fun. I will just set that kit aside !!  Thinking Netuner ZM-2 also !!Mr Bob KM7Q

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • Dave Haupt
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
        Dean, I'd love to see that booklet, no matter how unfinished it is!

        Dave

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
          OY....Send 'er over...please.

          -James

          On 10/10/2010 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:
          > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
          >
          > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
          >
          > I hope to hear from you soon!
          >
          > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

        • edwardfoltyn
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
            I am interested. Send me the info
            Ed,
            KQ1R

            --- In cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <492commish@...> wrote:

            > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
            >
            > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
            >
            > I hope to hear from you soon!
            >
            > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

          • Jeff Goddard
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
              Phil,

              Please send me the info!

              73,

              Jeff ,  KS7N
              On Oct 10, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:

              If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.

              I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.

              I hope to hear from you soon!

              - Phil Westover, WA7URV

            • richard.booth
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 13, 2010

                Hi Phil ….  It’s been a while, time does fly!

                Would like the flyer that tells about the build day.   Thanks

                Dick B. W7VPV

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 20, 2010

                  Hi Phil….  If there is still a spot left on build day please put me down

                  Thanks, Dick  W7VPV