re: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Build Day in November

  • Dean Davis
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
      Phil,

      I just returned from the Norcal annual conference and co-presented how to form a QRP group. and while we have a group I would like to suggest that we change directions towards regular building sessions. The Omaha group meets every 2 months in the back of a pizza parlor and get great attendence.

      I would also like us to try and expand out group. sent out email to other clubs and let them know who we are, etc. We can even try and introduce people to building for the first time. I have been working on a booklet with this other group and it identifies, tools, kits, and building methods.

      What do you think?

      ___________________________________

      D2

      Dean Davis (N7XG)
      Alpine Software
      www.alpineso
      ft.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010

        Hello – I have an envelope with a Rock Mite for 20 m.  Hmm, a build day would be fun. I will just set that kit aside !!  Thinking Netuner ZM-2 also !!Mr Bob KM7Q

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
      • Dave Haupt
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
          Dean, I'd love to see that booklet, no matter how unfinished it is!

          Dave

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
            OY....Send 'er over...please.

            -James

            On 10/10/2010 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:
            > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
            >
            > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
            >
            > I hope to hear from you soon!
            >
            > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

          • edwardfoltyn
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
              I am interested. Send me the info
              Ed,
              KQ1R

              --- In cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <492commish@...> wrote:

              > If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.
              >
              > I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.
              >
              > I hope to hear from you soon!
              >
              > - Phil Westover, WA7URV

            • Jeff Goddard
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11, 2010
                Phil,

                Please send me the info!

                73,

                Jeff ,  KS7N
                On Oct 10, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Phil wrote:

                If you're interested in receiving information about a club build day to be held at my shop located between Sherwood and Newberg, please reply to this email.

                I've prepared an information sheet that gives all the details.

                I hope to hear from you soon!

                - Phil Westover, WA7URV

              • richard.booth
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 13, 2010

                  Hi Phil ….  It’s been a while, time does fly!

                  Would like the flyer that tells about the build day.   Thanks

                  Dick B. W7VPV

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 20, 2010

                    Hi Phil….  If there is still a spot left on build day please put me down

                    Thanks, Dick  W7VPV