See You There, EAST SIDE!

  • PamBob
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010

      Hello – I plan to be there.  I always enjoy this group. – 73s, Mr Bob, KM7Q

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • PamBob
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2010

        Hello – Sorry, I didn’t make it after all.  I did show some QRP stuff to a few Desert Storm vets.  They had done communications in the military and are interested in the ham world.  I was asked by my son at the last minute to give a quick show of my gear, the Oak Hills, and the Rock Mite.  Didn’t get them up and running, but showed off the kits that I have set up.

        Hope to meet you all next time.  73s, Mr Bob KM7Q

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!