Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST SIDE

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
      Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST SIDE!!

      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- August 14: EAST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
      talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
      it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
      to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
      started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      2010

      September 11: EAST SIDE

      October 9: WEST SIDE
      November 13: WEST SIDE
      December 11: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish<at>comcast.net
    • Michael Fletcher
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
        Phil,
        You're supposed to let people know that all the members are several degrees off of plumb! <grin>.

        Sharon and I are packing the wagons the end of the month and headed back to Oregon Territory, Hermiston, that is.
        We'll get to meetings in Portland when we can.

        73,
        Mike KL7IXI