Cascade QRP Club Breakfast Saturday -- EAST SIDE

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST SIDE!!

      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- July 10: EAST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham Radio Outlet!)

      2010

      July 10: EAST SIDE
      August 14: EAST SIDE
      September 11: EAST SIDE

      October 9: WEST SIDE
      November 13: WEST SIDE
      December 11: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish<at>comcast.net