Re: [cascadeqrp] PARC Field Day

  • Dave Haupt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2010
      Based on a quick study on the web, I'd say "Yes", they are having FD at Kelly Butte.

      Primary evidence: They submitted a log to the ARRL last year, indicating they made 292 QSOs in class 4A, running 5watts. 4A and 5 watts coincides with the latest comments about FD on their website, which were posted about five years ago, so probably it's the same core group of guys doing what they enjoy year after year. And that can make for a very cozy and pleasant FD.

      One way to attempt to confirm would be to try to raise one of the members on the 146.84 repeater.

      Or, this page on their website gives phone numbers for club contacts you might ask:

      http://www.w7lt.org/CLUBA.HTM

      HTH

      73, Dave W8NF