West Side Meeting May 8th

  • bicyclesinfocus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      Hello - I plan to be at the May 8th meeting. Anyone else? KM7Q Bob
    • kd7wzi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2010
        I will be unable to attend.  I am currently volunteering with the Troutdale Trot as a Ham Radio Operator.  If you'd like to assist or would like more info, please let me know and I'll get you the contact info.  The coordinator for the event is Bob - k7rwj.

        Thanks and 73

        James - kd7wzi@...