Breakfast This Saturday, EAST SIDE

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2010
      Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST SIDE!!

      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- February 13: EAST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love
      to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are
      no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you
      don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can
      help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some
      great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
      Radio Outlet!)

      2010

      March 13: EAST SIDE

      April 10: WEST SIDE
      May 8: WEST SIDE
      June 12: WEST SIDE

      July 10: EAST SIDE
      August 14: EAST SIDE
      September 11: EAST SIDE

      October 9: WEST SIDE
      November 13: WEST SIDE
      December 11: WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish<at>comcast.net
    • wa7urv
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5

        Hello All.

        For whatever reason, YahooGroups is not sending out my automatic invites to breakfasts.  I'll keep working on that, but upon first review, it appears I've set the system correctly.  But it isn't working.

        So don't forget:  We have a breakfast this Saturday starting around 9:00a at the Hometown Buffet over near Mall 205.

        I hope to see you all there!

        Proud New Elecraft KX2 Koolaid Drinker!

      • pambob73@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5
          Yo..  If I dont just bail on this smoke..and go somewhere else..I will be there.  We planned on being in Yosemitee..smoked out.  All but Hawaii..smoky.  Hmm..Hawaiiii?

          Bob KM7Q kn

          Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device