Breakfast This Saturday -- WEST SIDE!!

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- November 14: WEST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love
      to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are
      no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you
      don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can
      help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some
      great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)

      WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham Radio Outlet!)

      2009

      December 12: WEST SIDE

      2010

      January 9: EAST SIDE