Re: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST Side!

  • Michael Fletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 3:11 PM
      Howdy,
      Any of you underachievers going to be be on the air Saturday for the
      multi-club QRP event? I'll be with the Midwest QRP and Homebrewers
      Club at a city park, looking to make a few contacts.

      The clubs that will be on are:

      SalmonCon, Seattle Washington / Special Event Callsign K7S
      1 day in July, Omaha Nebraska (Midwest Homebrewers)
      LobsterCon, Brunswick Maine
      GatorCon, Orlando Florida
      ArmadilloCon, Mesquite Texas

      73,