Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- WEST SIDE

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- WEST SIDE!!

      We call this a "club," but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS!  This is simply of club of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it!  Yes, most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio!  Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      June 10:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country Buffet)

      FUTURE MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS
      (all at Home Town Buffet locations)

      2006

      July 8:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      August 12:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      September 9:  105th and SE Washington, Portland

      October 14:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      November 11:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      December 9:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard

      2007

      January 13:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      February 10:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      March 10:  105th and SE Washington, Portland

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays):  503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends:  503-537-9590