Trivia Question - Finally - And pre-Caryvention photos

  • cv trivia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Thanks to all for the get well wishes... I'm finally back to normal!

      A great week! Congratulations to our 15 winners for correctly answering:

      Deborah Kerr was born (please use full name - four words).
      She retired from films in 1968 after expressing her dislike
      for the excessive (three words) in films.

      with

      Deborah Jane Kerr-Trimmer (sometimes shown without the hyphen) and sex and violence
      (
      or we accepted nudity if you made it into a three-word answer)

      • Cheryl, TX
      • Debbie, MD
      • Diane, FL
      • Gina, NV
      • Irena, Israel
      • Janine, NZ
      • June, Scotland
      • Karen, IL
      • Kim, IN
      • LeeAnn, TN
      • Lisa, PA
      • Nancy, TX
      • Rachel, IN
      • Tonya, WI
      • Tricia, VA

      Welcome to our new players! and...Good luck with this week's question.

      For the question for the week starting today, please go to www.caryvention8.com and navigate to the Trivia page. (We'll be back on our regular schedule of Tuesday evenings for the new question.)

      Also, while at the site, be sure and check out the pictures of your hostesses at work on the Trivia page! We had a great weekend of planning Caryvention activities and can't wait for you all to join us in September!!!!

      Jan, Audrey, Esther

      www.caryvention8.com
      A Cruise to Remember, September 21-24, 2007