Caryvention 8 website finished!

  • Jan Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Finally, all the pictures are up...... aside from all the pictures (and two videos) included within the narrative, there are close to 200 pictures in the photo galleries.......enjoy! And thanks to those who contributed!!

      If you find captions that are wrong or any incorrect links, please let me know.......some pictures got moved numerous times.

      I've also updated www.carygrantconventions.com so that the link to A Cruise to Remember takes you straight to the narrative and pictures......and there is a link to Chicago '09. I still do have some stories and pictures to add (Houston, Bristol, mini-meets) but it will be after the holidays before I get to that.

      jan

      www.caryvention8.com

      www.carygrantconventions.com
      Pictures and stories from past Caryventions