Re: [caryvention8] A Cruise to Remember attendee list

  • acwil321@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
      OK Helen, iot sounds like fun.

      Cynthia.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: dalhel <dalhel@...>
      To: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 9:44 am
      Subject: Re: [caryvention8] A Cruise to Remember attendee list

      Hi Cynthia,

      No worries.  All the games are for fun -- I am not a wiz at trivia either...but that never stops me from blurting out the wrong answer!  And usually you are on a team, so if you don't know it, one of your team mates will.

      The trivia contest in Bristol in 1999 was really hard..most of the questions I just sat there and let my other team mates answer and I think there were even a few that no one knew.  B ut we sure had fun and lots of laughter!

      Not sure what the organizers have in store for us this time, but we;ve played all kinds of games from Cary Bingo, to Cary Trivial Pursuit to Cary baseball to Pin the tie on Cary!

      You'll have a blast!

      Helen
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
        Thanks Jan & Vi.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

        Cynthia.

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
          Nancy, I remember!  But I hadn't until you mentioned it.

          I had so much fun, I can't wait for the cruise, I can't wait to see everyone again, and meet the people I didn't meet in Bristol.

          I just want to warn everyone, I have a terrible time putting names with faces, so please don't think I'm rude if I don't remember your face and/or name.  I'd say I was getting old, but I've had this problem all my life.

          Doris and I are leaving in 49 days.

          Wow, it's starting to feel real!

          See you all soon!!!

          Vi

          Nancy Bruce <beaky@...> wrote:
          Oh, Vi,   Remember Cary-themed Pictionary!!

          what a scramble for our brains!!  but very fun!

          By the way --  the poster of Cary that we used for pin-the-tie on Cary is coming with us on the cruise!

          Nancy

          On Jul 31, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Vi Rohn wrote:

          Hi Cynthia,

          Helen is right.  I went to Bristol in '04, and we played pin the tie on Cary, which was a lot of fun, and the trivia was in teams.  Don't worry, I know you will have a lot of fun.  I did, in '04, and plan to again on the cruise.

          See you there!

          Vi

          .

          Building a website is a piece of cake.