Welcome to Caryvention8!

  • caryvention8
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
      Welcome to those who have joined the Caryvention8 group! We're excited that you'll be joining us on A Cruise to Remember and hope to have some lively discussion here.

      Right off the bat, we have two pieces of business.

      The State Department has changed its regulations regarding passports and travel to Mexico. They are no longer required in 2007 but Royal Caribbean does recommend them.

      Go to http://www.cruisingpower.com/content/PDF/06006398b_RCI_CEL_dual_Passport.pdf for more detailed information. (This PDF file is also located in the file section of caryvention8 at yahoogroups.)

      The second item is the Attendee Form. We need to have one of these filled out for each person in your party. If others in your party would like to receive messages and participate in this group, please send us their email address (caryvention8@...) and we will be happy to invite them to join the group.

      In the meantime, please complete one of these forms for each person in your party, as completely as you can and send it back to us. Any information that you do not have right now can be given to us later. This form is also in the file section as a Word document at yahoogroups.

      A Cruise to Remember

      Attendee Information Form

      Please cut and paste this form to an email of your own, fill it out, and return it to us as soon as possible (we need a separate one for each person in your party).  In order to keep the infomation private, you can send it to us at caryvention8@...   Thanks!

      You may not have all this information at this time, but we would appreciate your sending all of the information that you can give us right away, and then finish "filling in the blanks" as you can, with all info in as soon as possible.

      Name_____________________________________

      Email address ____________________________________

      Name as shown on passport ___________________________________

      Address__________________________________________

      Birth date ____________________________________________

      Roommate preference_______________________________________

      How will you be traveling to Caryvention? ____________________________________

      Airline, flight numbers and arrival time if applicable ____________________________________________________________________

      Emergency contact details

      Name___________________________________________

      Relationship to you _________________________________________

      Address ________________________________________

      Contact Number(s) ______________________________________

                                   _______________________________________

      We invite you to start using the group......and to also check the website frequently!

      Esther, Jan, Audrey

      www.caryvention8.com
      A Cruise to Remember, September 21-24, 2007

    • Nancy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
        OH! wow!

        Ladies -- when the welcom email came to me, it stopped before the 2nd item!!

        gads. It's really rare I have trouble w/ the Apple/PC thing, but it's always where Cary's
        involved. Most disturbing.

        Sorry all, but I thought I should mention it in the case that anyone else was missing part of
        the message.

        Nancy
      • CV Info
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
          For the rest of you........there were two pieces of information... the attendee form and the link to a pdf page about passports....... if you did not receive things properly, go to the yahoo site and both forms are there in the files, as well as the complete message.... which is also part of this message if you scroll enough!

          If anyone else had problem receiving the message, please let us know. Several of you have responded so we assume everyone else got it okay.

          Jan, Audrey, Esther

          --
          A Cruise to Remember
          www.caryvention8.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 23, 2006
               fyi - My next payment will be made a week after the 30th because that is the same week my rent is due.  Please let me know if this will be an issue.

              Thanks,

              Cynthia in NJ