Trivia Question for Week of May 1, 2007

  • cv trivia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007

      Congratulations to our whopping 14 winners (again) for correctly answering:

      Nickie Ferrante quote from An Affair to Remember

      "There must be something between us, even if it's only _________."

      with

      an ocean

      • Amy, NJ
      • Carol, PA
      • Cheryl, TX
      • Debbie, MD
      • Gina, NV
      • Irena, Israel
      • Janine, NZ
      • June, Scotland
      • Karen, IL
      • LeeAnn, TN
      • Lisa, PA
      • Miki, CKE
      • Nancy, TX
      • Tonya, WI

      Good luck with this week's question! Go to www.caryvention8.com and navigate to the Trivia page. While you're at the site, check our our Caryvention plans and send us an email at caryvention8@... with any questions or to sign up! We're going to have a blast and the more the merrier!

      Jan, Audrey, Esther

      --
      www.caryvention8.com
      A Cruise to Remember, September 21-24, 2007