432RE: [caryvention8] pictures

  • Jan Anderson
    Oct 16, 2007
      Would love them!

      From: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:caryvention8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amy bleier long
      Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 7:24 AM
      To: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [caryvention8] pictures

      Hi!

      Will send what I have tomorrow, I hope!

      xox
      amy

      On 10/5/07, Jan Anderson <jan-anderson@...
      > wrote:

      Would love some more pictures from CV....... did anyone take pictures when they went ashore? or just more on the ship?  Silly pictures are fine!

      Send them to

      jan-anderson@... (up to 6 mg at a time; I love high res)......or email me for my mailing address.

      Thanks to Renee for hers!

      Amanda, I wasn't with you when you met the captain at the cocktail party......did you give her post cards that people had made or what was it?

      Thanks all......we're hoping to have narrative and pics up and running on the site by Sunday or Tuesday at the latest.

      jan

      A Cruise to Remember, September 21-24, 2007

      www.carygrantconventions.com
      Pictures and stories from past Caryventions

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic