      From: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:caryvention8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Vi Rohn
      Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 4:00 PM
      To: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [caryvention8] CV pictures

      Jan, I would love to send my pictures on, but the dial-up just won't let me.  I will mail you a disc.

      I really enjoyed this convention.  What a great time!

      Vi

      Jan Anderson <jan-anderson@...> wrote:
      If you took any pictures at CV please email them to me.....higher resolution is great......we' ll post them on the website..... .please also indicate if it is okay for people to download for their own use or not.......some didn't take pictures. Feel free to crop, etc., prior to sending..... .or just send.

      In theory I can receive up to 10 mg per message..... . and I leave Outlook open so that it downloads from my server...... .recently Esther and Audrey have found they've had to limit to about 6 mg at a time.......so try and see what works.

      Was so great to see each and every one of you!!

      Thanks!

      jan

      www.caryvention8. com
      A Cruise to Remember, September 21-24, 2007

      www.carygrantconven tions.com
      Pictures and stories from past Caryventions

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic