424RE: [caryvention8] Request for old CV t-shirt -- colors

  • Jan Anderson
    Oct 9, 2007
      LOL...the brown one was about the worst imo......but some of the lighter colors were nice (imo.......I'm sure not everyone would agree).

      From: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com [mailto:caryvention8@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nancy Bruce
      Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:54 PM
      To: caryvention8@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [caryvention8] Request for old CV t-shirt -- colors

      THanks -- I realized that later. that verified what I thought. I love that image.
      It did occur to me that a brown shirt might look like a very tanned Cary. (not!!)

      And I need to see if I can get my digitizer to give us permission to use her image without buying through her.
      (I see her this week -- hopefully I'll remember to ask!)

      nancy
      On Oct 9, 2007, at 10:48 PM, Jan Anderson wrote:

      Nancy......you can click on the different color shirts and it will show what
      the design will look like........ Some of the colors look okay (imo) and
      others are kind of weird!

      Jan